Ho Khanh’s Homestay
Ho Khanh’s is a homestay towards the end of town, set away from the hustle and bustle of the village. Mr. Ho Khanh is a sweet, humble man, and it was he who first discovered Son Doong, the world’s largest cave. The homestay is set on the beautiful Son River, where taking a dip in the summer is highly encouraged. One of the best parts of this homestay is that Khanh’s wife Nghia makes a wonderful coffee: you can order it hot or iced, black or sweetened with condensed milk, and you can even drink it with the added indulgence of a layer of chocolate. They also offer a small menu of foods (think soup with noodles) and a fridge full of cold drinks.
You May Also Like...
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Best prices guaranteed
- Sapa local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Safe & Secured Payment
- Professional Consultancy
- Best customer care/policy