Hang En Cave 2 days 1 night
Hang En Cave is probably the world’s 3rd largest cave and is quickly becoming one of the must-see natural wonders in Vietnam. Its size will blow you away, and our campsite located within the cave beside a lazy river, will leave you speechless. You’ll examine fascinating fossils in one part of the cave over 300 million year old, and around every corner be subject to the most picturesque views.
Tour Route: Ho CHi Minh Trail - Ban Doong Village - Hang En Cave
Length:2 days 1 night
Operating: from mid Dec to Aug (closed from Sep to mid Dec)
Hang En Adventure Cave Camp is easy-to-moderate for anyone who considers themselves physically fit and who participates in regular outdoor activities, and moderate-to-hard for anyone with limited trekking experience. Please make sure that your health is suitable for these activities with ease before taking part in the tour.
- 25 km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
- Multiple river crossings: 30 times (knee deep, 10 – 50 m wide river)
- Elevation change up to 400 m (between road and valleys)
4 km caving
- 2 days and 1 night in jungle and caves
- Adventure Level: Moderate (25 km) for physically active guests
- Availability: Regular Departures (check availability
- Small Group Tours: average 10 - 16 pax (required minimum 2 pax)
- Minimum Age: 16 years
- Tour Starts: 8:00 am - 8:30 am from any local hotel in Phong Nha.
You May Also Like...
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Best prices guaranteed
- Sapa local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Safe & Secured Payment
- Professional Consultancy
- Best customer care/policy