Phong Nha Botanical Garden
The Botanical Garden eco-tourism and environmental interpretation site in the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
The garden is home to Gio (Wind) Waterfall, Vang Anh Lake, a prototype exhibition house, a propagation section, and pristine forest patches. Its diverse flora provides a rich habitat for various species of birds and mammals.
Located on the Road No.20 Quyet Thang, approximately 12 km from the Phong Nha Tourism Center. Botanical Garden is a natural forest with an area of over 40 ha and 500 plant species within their diverse ecosystems.
Coming to the destination, tourists can take part in a guided plant tour along a 3-kilometre path or enjoy the scenery such as Gio waterfall, Vang Anh lake with the fresh blue water. Tourists can also learn and observe many species of wildlife in the wild and semi-wild area or set up camp to observe wildlife as night falls.
Mr.Tran Tien Dung, vice chairman of the provincial People’s Committee of Quang Binh highly appreciated new eco-tourism site, enhance destination promotion, improve service quality.
Botanical Garden eco-tourism and environmental interpretation site is a new form of tourism which is opened in the Phong Nha – Ke Bang for the first time, making a breakthrough in diversifying tourism products in Quang Binh in general and Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park in particular.
There are two main routes:
– Route 1: Specimen showroom – Animal Rescue Zone – Precious and rare Plants – Gio waterfall
Time: 120 minutes
The length of route: 1600 m
– Route 2: Specimen showroom – Animal Rescue Zone – Vang Anh lake – Precious and rare Plants – Natural pathway – Gio waterfall
Time: 180 minutes
The length of route: 3000 m
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Best prices guaranteed
- Sapa local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Safe & Secured Payment
- Professional Consultancy
- Best customer care/policy